A professional association of buyers and purchasing managers.
Thursday April 17th, 2014
 
 
 
 

Wednesday June 5th, 2013
The Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) and Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) designations conferred by the American Purchasing Society are perhaps the most popular, and certainly the most valuable within the purchasing profession. During this extended economic downturn, businesses increasingly look to reducing costs in the supply chain to offset sluggish top line growth. The costs of doing business are everything else but profit. That means for a company that earns 10% net, the other 90% of revenue went out the door in various forms of cost. To properly manage costs, skilled, educated, and trained purchasing professionals are in demand.
<< Previous 12 Months | May, 2013 - April, 2014
                                                                                                                                                                                                       

The ASCET Project
American Purchasing Society, Inc., Training Programs, Aurora, IL
Copyright © 2005-2014 American Purchasing Society | Legal Notices | Seminars and Courses | Contact Us
View Shopping Cart (0 items) Log-in to your American Purchasing account FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS